We will be opening up for skydiving operations starting June 12th providing local restrictions allow. New precautions will be setup in order to keep everyone safe. We are going to make every effort we can to keep everyone healthy and reduce the spread of illness.
To start with we will be open Friday – Mondays.
- Face coverings are required in the airplane.
- We suggest a neck buff which will stay on in freefall. This must be worn pulled up over the nose and mouth in the airplane. You can leave it on for your jump, or pull it down around your neck before exit.
- If you have one you would like to use please bring it, otherwise tandem students may borrow or buy one from us at check in.
- Please follow social distancing practices, at least 6ft apart, whenever possible.
- We will be routinely disinfecting all high traffic areas of the dropzone.
- The plane will be disinfected periodically throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the dropzone.
- When you arrive at the dropzone we will meet you at the tables outside so please wait for us there.
- The goggles we provide will be cleaned between uses and sanitized every night. You may choose to purchase an unused pair of goggles.
- Instructors will use hand sanitizer before each new customer.
- Spectators are welcome but everyone needs to stay outside of the office building.
- There are dedicated spectator areas outside. Please respect personal space if there are others not in your group.
- Please reschedule and stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms or you know you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in last 14 days.
- Please bring a tarp or ground covering to pack outside.
- Please remain outside of the office building and we will bring waivers and check USPA and reserve cards outside.
- Please do not come to the dropzone if you have been experiencing any symptoms or you know you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in last 14 days.